The poster was composed in Illustrator, and full dimensions are meant to be about 28"x18". It looks great printed at that size.
From the Commercial-Free Childhood fact-sheet on Children and Screen Time:
CHILDREN SPEND TOO MUCH TIME WITH SCREEN MEDIA.
• On any given day, 29% of babies under the age of 1 are watching TV and videos for an
average of about 90 minutes. Twenty-three percent have a television in their bedroom.
• Time with screens increases rapidly in the early years. Between their first and second
birthday, on any given day, 64% of babies and toddlers are watching TV and videos,
averaging slightly over 2 hours. Thirty-six percent have a television in their bedroom.
• Data vary on the amount of time preschool children spend with screen media, but even the
most conservative findings show that children between the ages of two and five average 2.2
hours per day. Other studies show that preschoolers spend as much as 4.16
and 4.6 hours. per day using screen media.
• Screen time can be habit-forming: the more time children engage with screens, the harder
time they have turning them off as they become older children.
• Including when they’re multitasking, 8- to 18-year-olds consume an average of 7 hours and
11 minutes of screen media per day—an increase of 2.5 hours in just 10 years.
For older children and adolescents, excessive screen time is linked to increased psychological
difficulties that include hyperactivity, emotional and conduct problems, difficulties with
peers and poor school performance.
i love it
smash the idiot box!
What would be better print-wsie: Glossy or Matte.
I'm not sure if I want it to be too obnoxious--the yellow already makes it, uh, loud
great job! amazing work!
i must +devwatch you aswell! everything is so creative and original! you are sooo talented! i cant wait to see more of your work!
cool to know you participated in it.. it is very important to help people realize some things
the image is awesome man... just perfect for the concept and idea you wanted to express
**lets get married dude
none the less + fav